Do I have to order all the same size?
No, you can mix and match however you like as long as we can print the same size design on all.
Are white garments cheaper than colors?
Yes, a white t-shirt with a 1 color print is the cheapest combination of shirt and services offered.
How long will my order take?
Our standard turn around time is 10-14 business days. That period of time begins the day we receive approval on artwork proof(s) and final garment size/quantities breakdown.
What are the costs associated with my order?
We try hard to eliminate hidden costs, setup fees, screen charges, etc – however every order is unique and requires different needs and thus potentially different costs. We charge for the following services and products
• Professional Graphic Design and Illustration: Basic artwork is billed at $45 per hour. Every project is unique, so please contact us for more information.
• Screen Charges: Screen charges are billed at $20 per screen.
• Garment Cost + Printing: The cost of your garment and printing are combined, together this becomes the majority of the cost of your printed order. This price varies with every garment style, order quantity, print locations, and number of ink colors per location. Please contact us for a custom quote and feel free to send over your print-ready artwork, if you have it. If you still have artwork to finish or have us design, that’s not a problem either.
• Oversized Garments: Every garment sized XXL or larger comes with an increased cost from our suppliers. Each garment style has a different price but we try to bill all oversized garments the same. An additional $2.00 - $2.50 per each oversized garment is typical. Please note that not every garment style is available in every size, in fact a few only come in sizes S-L but most come in sizes S-XXL.
• Color Change Fees: When our customers request changes in ink colors withing a single print run or requires a different ink color per garment color, we charge $12 per screen color per imprint location.
Can I get a single shirt screen printed?
A single screen printed garment could be done. However, setup costs are typically spread out over larger print runs. This would make for one pricey screen printed shirt, when all of the setup charges are added to the one garment. It is much more cost and time effective for us to print a minimum of 24 pieces per single print color.
What are your Minimum Order Requirements
Number of Ink Colors
5 or more
Minimum Quantity Required
24 - 36 pieces
48 - 72 pieces
72 or more
What is your turn around time for Embroidery?
On a normal order, your expected processing time is between 5-7 business days. Larger orders, multiple locations and individual personalization’s will require a longer production time, please make sure you are placing your order with enough time to process. Rush orders need at least 24-hour notice to be put on the schedule.
How do I know how many stitches are in my design?
You can send your image along with information about your order (amount of pieces you plan on doing, time you need it by, etc) to email@example.com subject Request for Quote. you will receive a response with the estimated stitch count as the image would need to be sent off for digitization for an accurate stitch count.
What are your payment terms?
We require a 50% deposit on all orders before we begin working on a project. The remaining payment in full is due upon completion of order.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover, checks or cash.
What is your return policy?
Due to the custom nature of your order, we accepts NO RETURNS unless we are at fault for a mistake. We will then replace the order or credit your invoice.
Are there rush charges?
We will do everything we can to accommodate your deadline without a rush charge. However, in some cases we may require a rush fee to meet your deadline. Rush charges apply to all printing and artwork totals on your invoice.
Can you ship my order without payment?
Unless a Purchase Order is used, no orders will ship without full payment. Orders must be paid in full prior to shipping or at the time of pickup.
Copyright © 2015 • Dynagraphics, Inc. • 1205 Corporation Pkwy, Raleigh, North Carolina